It's easy to run your own pick 'em pool. Just follow these simple steps:
- Print out as many pick 'em pool sheets as you need. Pass them out at your office or to friends and family
- Each person picks a winner for every game (Don't let them forget to write their name on their pic 'em sheet!). In case of a tie, each person must guess the total combined score for the Monday night game.
- Collect the completed sheets prior to the week's first game.
- Once the games are complete, tally up the number of correct picks on each sheet. The highest number of correct picks wins!
- In the case of a tie, the person who guesses closest to the the total combined score of the Monday night game (or last game of the week) wins.